Boundary Noise Reduction Features
- All internal calculations performed with 32-bit floating point precision
for optimal quality and to avoid banding artifacts and quantization
errors. Processing is in 32-bit regardless of the image's bit depth.
- Supports 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit RGB modes.
- Smart filter enabled (requires Adobe Photoshop CS3+)
- Adobe Photoshop CS3, CS4 or CS5*
- *CS5 must be opened in 32-bit mode for the filters to work. 64-bit CS5 is NOT supported.
- CS6 and higher are NOT supported.
- OS X 10.4.0 or higher
- PowerPC or Intel processor (the plug-in is a Universal binary that works
on both platforms)
- A 64-bit version for Photoshop CS4 is included.
- Adobe Photoshop CS or higher (e.g. CS4+), Photoshop Elements 2 or higher,
Irfanview, or Paint Shop Pro X2
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 or higher
- Intel or AMD processor that supports SSE2 instructions (Pentium 4 or higher,
AMD64 or higher)